The Chinese Government is offering scholarships for international students in China. These scholarships are for those students who want to pursue their Bachelors / Masters and PhD degree studies in Beijing Universities. These scholarships are focusing on intellectual international students who want to study in a well ranked Chinese university and under well qualified faculty.
Field of Study / Subjects
Applicants can choose any field for their studies of Bachelors / Masters and PhD degree.
Number of Scholarships
Many numbers of awards are offered for Bachelors, Masters and PhD study program under Beijing Government.
Duration of Scholarship
4 years for Bachelors study, 2 years of Masters Study and 3 years of PhD degree study.
Scholarship Description / Details
Beijing Government provides many benefits for applicants:
- 10,000 RMB/year for a senior training or long term language program
- 20,000 RMB/year/ for a Bachelor degree
- 30,000 RMB/year for a Masters degree
- 40,000 RMB/year for a Doctoral degree
- Covers tuition fees
In order to be considered as eligible for this scholarship, applicants should possess following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant should be from any developing country with a valid passport
- Applicant should be good in health and physically fit
- Requirement for applicant’s language proficiency
- Applicants must have completed senior high school with good grades and be under the age of 30 for Bachelors study
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35 for Masters Study
- Applicants must have Master’s degree and be under the age of 40 for PhD study
- Applicant should not be grantee of any scholarship in China which is offered by any Chinese university
How to Apply / Download Scholarship Form / Documents Required
Applicants, who want to apply for this scholarship:
- Applicants should submit their application form for scholarship before the final date of submission.
- Applications will be assessed by the assessment commission of the Beijing Government
- Attach all application documents
- No.2, Zhengyi Road, Dongcheng District,
- Beijing, PRC 100744
- Fax: 8610-6519 2775
- Email: email@example.com
Last Date to Apply / Deadline: February (annual)
Official Website: Visit official website to check out the further info