The Chinese Government is offering Scholarships for international students in China. These scholarships are for those students who want to pursue their Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degree in different universities under Chinese Government. These scholarships are focusing on intellectual international students who want to earn a Bachelor, Masters and Doctoral degree from any well ranked Chinese university and under well qualified faculty.
Field of Study / Subjects
Applicants can choose different fields of study for their Bachelor / Masters / Doctoral Degree which is offered in different universities under Chinese Government scholarships.
Number of Scholarships
Many numbers of awards are offered for Bachelor, Masters and Doctoral study program under Chinese Government scholarship
Duration of Scholarship
For Bachelors Degree: The total duration of award is 7 years, of which two years will be of Chinese language study and four to five years will be off Bachelors degree study.
For Masters Degree: The total duration of award is 5 years, of which two years will be of Chinese language study and two to three years will be off Masters Degree study.
For Doctoral Degree: The total duration of award is 6 years, of which two years will be of Chinese language study and three to four years will be off Doctoral Degree study.
Scholarship Description / Details
This scholarship is offering many grants for the applicants:
- A basic monthly stipend for full degree time
- Tuition fees
- Internship fees
- Living expenditures
- Outpatient medical service
- Comprehensive medical insurance and protection scheme
In order to be considered as eligible for this scholarship, applicants should possess following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant should be from any developing country with a valid passport
- Applicant should be good in health and physically fit
- Applicant should have senior high school diploma from any recognized institute and should be under 25 years of age for Bachelors program
- Applicant should have a Bachelors degree from any recognized university and should be under 35 years of age for Masters Program
- Applicant should have a Masters degree from any recognized university and should be under 40 years of age for Doctoral program
How to Apply / Download Scholarship Form / Documents Required
Applicants, who want to apply for this scholarship:
- Applicants should submit their application form for scholarship before the final date of submission
- Applicants should apply to Chinese diplomatic mission and dispatching authorities
- Transfer Service Station for Chinese Government Scholarship Students
- Tel: 0086-10-82303706
- Fax: 0086-10-82303326
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add: No. 15 Xueyuan Lu, Haidian District, Beijing, P.R. China
- Post Code: 100083
Last Date to Apply / Deadline: January to April (annual)
Official Website: Visit official website to find the further details