King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) are offering scholarships for Saudi Arabia (national/local) and international students from all countries. These scholarships are offered for those applicants who want to pursue their MS/Master and PhD study program at the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) in Saudi Arabia.
Field of Study / Subjects
Applicants can choose these areas/fields for MS and PhD degree programs:
Number of Scholarships
KFUPM is currently offer 32 Master programs and 11 Doctoral/PhD programs in a full range of traditional disciplines
Duration of Scholarship
Standard duration for MS and PhD study program under the KFUPM awards.
Scholarship Description / Details
KFUPM provides Full-Funded MS and PhD awards for distinguished graduate applicants. Full scholarships are awarded.
In to be considered for this scholarship, applicants must fulfill some criteria:
- Saudi Arabia (national) and international applicants can apply for this award
- Applicants must have a 4 year bachelors degree in engineering or science from a recognized university or institution for MS study
- Must have a GPA of 3.00 or higher
- Applicants must have a MS degree in engineering or science from a recognized university or institution for PhD study
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3 or equivalent in both BS and MS degrees.
- KFUPM scholarships for distinguished graduate applicants who demonstrate high potential for conducting original research in the fields of Engineering, Sciences and Business
- Have good English language proficiency
How to Apply / Download Scholarship Form / Documents Required
Applicants can apply for this scholarship, must follow some steps:
- Applications should be submitted Online Application Form
- Mandatory documents need to be uploaded at here
- Copy of identification (National ID for Saudi nationals / Passport for international applicants / Iqama for residents of Saudi Arabia)
- Official transcripts for BS degree and MS degree (if applying to PhD)
- Three Recommendation Letters
- GMAT scores for MBA program (for international applicants)
- TOEFL score (min. is 68 iBT for MS and 79 iBT for PhD)
- Deanship of Graduate Studies
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +966-3-860-2800
- Website: http://www1.kfupm.edu.sa/gs
Last Date to Apply / Deadline: 28th February, 7th March (Annual)
Official Website: Visit official website, to find further information