The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is partnering with the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to offer scholarships to International students who wants to pursue a full-time PhD programme at NTU in August 2017. This scholarship covers Airfare Grant of SGD 1,500, a stipend amount is SGD 24,000 annually and a Full support for tuition fees for 4 years of PhD studies. Eligible Countries: International Countries Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their Masters and Bachelors degree program.
- have a passion for research and excellent academic results
- have good reports from two academic referees
- have good skills in written and spoken English.
How To Apply: Click here to apply for January 2018 intake. Soft copies of the following supporting documents must be uploaded during your online application: Compulsory:
- A copy of your Identity Card or Passport
- Certified true copies of university transcript(s), one in English translation and the other in the original language
- Certified true copies of degree scroll(s) or a letter or certification from the university on your candidature if your degree scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Two Academic Referees’ Recommendation
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
Not compulsory but good to include (if any):
- A certified true copy of TOEFL / IELTS results
- A certified true copy of SAT I & II / GRE / GATE results
- Certified true copies of awards / prizes and certificates
- List of publications
- List of patents filed
Application Deadline: The application deadline for January 2018 intake is 1st June 2017. Visit The Official Website For More Information