Applications are welcomed for the PACF Scholarships which is awarded to African students who has interest in pursuing for a master degree program at London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. This scholarship program covers the following:
- Tuition fees, including any mandatory field trip fees, and
- Tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 16,500.00, and
- GBP 2,000.00 towards MSc project costs, and
- A training support grant for the practical learning element of the award.
Field Of Study: MSc Control of Infectious Diseases, MSc Epidemiology, MSc Health Policy, Planning & Financing, MSc Public Health, and MSc Reproductive & Sexual Health Research. Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan African Countries Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of a Sub-Saharan African Country.
- have 2 years experience working with within community-based HIV/AIDS and/or public health interventions
- agree to undertaking a 3 month placement with PACF, in their London office, during the summer (whilst simultaneously undertaking their MSc project)
- hold an offer of admission for 2017-18 for one of the following London-based MSc programmes of study: MSc Control of Infectious Diseases, MSc Epidemiology,MSc Health Policy, Planning & Financing, MSc Public Health and MSc Reproductive & Sexual Health.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
- be proficient in English Language