The University of South Australia is offering the following scholarships to international applicants.
This scholarship program is available for International Applicants who are looking to pursue a degree program in University Of South Australia – Australia .
Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships : 31 August 2018
University President’s Scholarships (UPS) : 31st August 2018
International Research Tuition Scholarship (IRTS) : Rolling
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters (By Research) & PhD
Value Of Scholarships:
- Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships: At least $27,082 per annum (2018 stipend rate) for 3 years, with the possibility of one six-month extension (2017 stipend rate)
- University President’s Scholarships (UPS): Tuition fees plus a living allowance of at least $27,082 per annum(2018 stipend rate).
- International Research Tuition Scholarship (IRTS): The IRTS will cover the international tuition fee for 3 years (plus a possibility of a 6 month extension) for a PhD student and the international tuition fee for 2 years for a research master’s student.
The scholarship does not cover overseas health cover and applicants are responsible for ensuring they have visa length overseas health cover for themselves and, if applicable, their family.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- For The UPS Scholarship; You must have a University of South Australia supervisor willing to nominate you for consideration and outstanding academic records, and be a citizen of an overseas country eligible for entry to Australia for the time required to complete the research degree.
- Applicants must have first-class Honours or equivalent to gain a scholarship at the University of South Australia.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Application Process: Click Here To Apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information