Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various degree programmes at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi for the 2019/2020 academic session. The price of the form is N2,000. The cut-off mark is 180, with the exception of MBBS which is 230. The deadline for registration is 19th, August. Registration begins on the 5th of August. See more detals below. ELIGIBILITY
- ATBU cut-off points for 2019/2020 Academic Session for UTME is 180 with the exception of MBBS which is 230.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 180 and are interested in changing institution to ATBU are advised to do so before the 5 of August, 2019.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All prospective Candidates who chose ATBU Bauchi, as their University of First Choice for the 2019/2020 Admission Exercise and scored 180 and above in UTME JAMB Examination to visit the University website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from 5th – 19th August, 2019 to enable you upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for