Gregory University, Uturu (GUU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. Admission Requirements
- Minimum qualification of 5 credits at WAEC/NECO/GCE examinations or its equivalent. For MBBS, must be at one sitting.
- All candidates applying for admission, must pass the JAMB Examination at the minimum JAMB cut off.
- Candidates can also apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admissions
- Candidates applying for transfer admissions need to present Transcript from their previous University. Click here for details.
- Candidates who did not choose Gregory University Uturu as first choice in JAMB, are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME.
- 2019 JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER
- 2019 JAMB SCORE
- WAEC/NECO/GCE RESULTS
- COLOURED PASSPORT PHOTO
- VALID EMAIL ADDRESS
- VALID PHONE NUMBER
Method of Application
- Visit any of GUU websites www.gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng click on 2019/2020 post UTME Screening.
- On the portal, create a profile by filling the form. Please, complete all fields.
- A confirmation message shall be sent to your e-mail address alongside a payment receipt.
- Sequel to that, you need to keep tags on your portal to to know when you admission is approved.
- Upon admission approval, kindly login with your credentials, on the menu section, select “print admission letter” and print all the available options there.
Warning: Valid e-mail address and phone number are vital to your admission. Do no lose them. Candidates are advised to ensure that they make payment(s) directly into GUU approved bank account. Beware of fraudsters.
For ONLINE Support, send mail to email@example.com or Call GREGORY UNIVERSITY (0700 4734 679 864)