This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) Full Time National Diploma programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session that the registration exercise guidelines has been published.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION FOR NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS
1. Go to the School website (http://mylaspotech.edu.ng)
2. Click on the “Student Login” link
3. Login with your application number and surname in lowercase as password (upon successful login,
you will be required to change your password to a more secure alternative)
4. Review biodata form for correctness by clicking the “View Biodata” link (you can update biodata if necessary, by clicking the “Update Biodata” link)
5. Proceed to make payment for acceptance fee and third party by following the steps below:
• Click “Generate/Re-Generate Fees” link. (Select the appropriate session and submit)
• Click “View Pay Advice”, select session and submit to view details of the fees and respective amounts payable
• Click “Pay Online Now!” to make fees payment online
• Upon successful payment, print payment receipt
6. Click the “Admission Letter” link to download your Letter of Admission
7. Proceed to school for final screening
8. Return to school portal to make school fees payment
9. Complete the Course Registration by clicking the “Course Registration” link, then select the required courses and submit.
10. Print Course Registration form by clicking the “Print Registration” link (Review the printed course form for correctness and completeness)
The Polytechnic wishes to emphasize that all payments for Post UTME screening, HND full time, ND and HND part time programme application forms and any other payment must be made through the mylaspotech student login www.mylaspotech.edu.ng to avoid any scam.