This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) 2019 May/June National Business Certificates (NBC) and the National Technical Certificate (NTC) examinations that their results have been released. A total of 56,413 candidates registered for the examinations in 1,501 centres. 55,532 candidates sat for the examinations which represents 98.44 percent of the total enrollment
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board, said 32,673 candidates that sat for the NBC/NTC examinations scored five credits and above including English Language and Mathematics.
A total of 46,120 candidates obtained five credits and above with or without English Language and Mathematics; thus representing 83.05 percent of the candidates that sat for the same exams.
399 candidates representing 0.72 percent of the examination candidates were found to be involved in examination malpractice.
Participants should follow the steps outlined below to access their results.
How to Check NABTEB Results.
1. Go to http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
2. Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
3. Select the Type of Examination
4. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2019
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
7. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How to get Your NABTEB 2019 May/June Result by Email.
1. Follow steps 1-5 above.
2. Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
3. Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. [email protected]
4. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
Check NABTEB Result Via SMS.
• Send SMS in the format below:
• NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
• For example:To check for May/June results, NABTEB*01001001*123456789012*MJ*2012
You Must Not:
1. Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate
2. Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use