Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTECH) Postgraduate Programmes for 2019/2020 Session.
- Candidates must have passed at Credit level in at least live departmental relevant subjects including English language and Mathematics.
- Where required by Department/School Postgraduate Committee, a candidate may be required to sit for and pass a qualifying examination either before approval of his/her registration or at any appropriate state of his/ her programme
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Graduates of MAUTECH or any other recognized University with at least a Third-Class Degree in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of the Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least a Lower Credit (CGPA of 3.50 on a 5-point scale) pass in relevant Discipline.
- Holders of other professional qualifications which may be acceptable to the Board of the School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the University.
- In special cases candidates, may be admitted after passing such tests, examinations. etc., as may be prescribed by a Department/School.
- Master’s Degree
- Holders of first Degree of MAUTECH with at least a Second Class Honours in relevant subjects.
- Holders of equivalent qualifications from other recognized Universities
- A Candidate with a third-class honours degree or HND with Lower Credit (CGPA of 3.50 on a 5-point scale) may be eligible if either:
- He/She has good relevant Postgraduate Diploma with Lower Credit (CGPA of 3.50 on a 5-point style),
- He/She passes any prescribed qualifying examination for admission.
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Candidates who hold a Master’s Degree of MAUTECH with CGPA of 3.50 (on a 5-point scale) or 60% and above
- Candidates with equivalent qualifications from other recognized Universities.
- Postgraduate Diploma Programme by Course Work and Project Report › Full-Time: 2 Semesters 12 Calendar Months
- Master’s Degree Programme by Course Work and Thesis or Project Report for MBA and MPA.
Full-Time Master’s Degree
- Minimum duration: 3 Semesters or 18 Calendar Months
- Maximum duration: 6 Semesters or 36 Calendar Months
- Ph.D. Programme by Course Work and Thesis.
- Minimum Duration: 6 Semesters or 36 Calendar Months
- Maximum duration: 10 Semesters or 60 calendar months
How to Apply
Prospective candidates should visit the official website of SPGS MAUTECH at www.mautechspgs.university and
(i) Create a Candidate Account by navigating to https://mautechspgs.university/register
(ii) With the email [or mobile number] you used for your Candidate Account creation, obtain an application PIN for 15,000.00
(iii) Sign in to your Candidate Account and fill the online application form for the programme of your choice and submit. Ensure you review your application and adhere to applicable instructions before submitting your application.
(iv) Print two copies of the application form.
(v) All documents are to be sent in duplicate to the address in (vi).
(vi) Applicants are required to fill the online Transcript Request Form complete it and send it to their previous institutions and make a THOROUGH ARRANGEMENT with their previous institutions to forward copies of their transcript along with the Transcript Request Form completed to
“The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies at the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola”.
Without transcripts applicants’ forms, shall not be processed
All candidates are required to have a functional e-mail for the purpose of this application (and future interactions with SPGS) through which information can be sent.
The School of Postgraduate Studies also requires an applicant to have a mobile number to which text messages (SMS) could be sent. Applicants are expected to check their e-mail and message boxes regularly for update.