Applications are currently invited for the Built Environment Silver Award which will be provided to International students who are seeking to study a degree program at University of Salford, UK. This scholarship program is designed to encourage the growth and diversity of the community of built environment students.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
Eligible Countries for Built Environment Silver Award: International
Value of Award: £1500
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies:
- MSc Building Surveying
- MSc Project Management in Construction
- MSc Quantity Surveying
- MSc Real Estate and Property Management
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc BIM and Digital Built Environments
- Applicants must be applying for the first year of study on a full-time, on-campus Masters program in the Built Environment subject group of programs
- Applicants must hold an offer for an eligible program, achieve at least a second class lower degree
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Application Process: If you have been admitted to study in one of the relevant courses given above, then you will automatically be considered for this application program. There is no need for a separate application.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information