Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School Of Nursing – Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti, Basic Nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal Teaching Hospital Ido-Ekiti School Of Nursing Admission Requirements.
Candidates must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WAEC/SSCE/NECO to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for School Of Nursing Ido-Ekiti Admission Form.
- Interested candidate should visit the school Official website at www.sonidoekiti.edu.ng
- Select Click here to Register button
- Indicate candidates Surname, Other names, GSM Phone No and Email Address
- Click on Submit button to generate Payment Invoice
- Follow the instructions on how to pay using any of the available options and when your payment is successful, Print your Login Pin and use it complete your registration
- Select Log In or Complete your Registration button to input relevant data
- Print out your Exam Gate Pass Card and bring it to exam venue
- APPLICATION FEE – N11,000.00 (Eleven Thousand Naira Only).
- – N161.25K (One Hundred and Sixty One Naira, Twenty Five Kobo).
- – 20th August, 2020 by 4:00pm.
- – 22nd August, 2020 by 10:00am prompt.
- – As stated on the Exam Gate Pass Card.
- For more information, please click on the chat button or call 08034411513, 08073257443 between 8:00am to 4:00pm (Mondays to Fridays) or send your mail to [email protected].