The 2020 University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship (International) is a highly competitive award that rewards commencing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework international students who have demonstrated academic excellence in previous studies.
The selection process for this scholarship is competitive, with academic achievement forming the main basis for scholarship selection. As a general guide, the University of Adelaide will consider applicants who have achieved an academic level on par with the following:
- For undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR of 98 OR its equivalent
- For postgraduate coursework programs: A GPA 6.8 out of 7
Application Deadlines: Second half of 2020 (Semester 2, Trimester 3): All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 14th June 2020.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The scholarship offers a reduction of 50% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree
Eligibility for Global Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must have good academic records
- Applicants will be automatically offered this scholarship by 26 June 2020 (second half);
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit;
- Successful applicants will be notified within 2 weeks of the scholarship closing date; unsuccessful applicants will NOT be contacted.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information