The Makerere University is partnering with The MasterCard Foundation to offer scholarship opportunities to 1000 bright youth from Africa to study at Makerere University from 2013 to 2024. This project is worth US$21 million and is being implemented at Makerere University with the aim of developing the next generation of African leaders and also to promote the strategic objectives of Makerere University and The MasterCard Foundation in contributing to Africa’s higher education sector and development.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2020 (Extended from 15th May 2020)
Eligible Countries: Citizens and Residents of all African countries.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Full scholarship
Duration of Scholarship: 4 Years
- Applicants must be Citizens of Residents of any African Country
- Applicants must first be admitted to the University
- Applicants must be Applying to study in the preferred fields of Agriculture, Veterinary medicine, ICT, Health Sciences, Technology and Engeneering, Law and Human rights and Business and Financial Management at Makerere University.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
How to Apply:
- Applicants should obtain and complete the Scholarship Application Forms at no cost from the University, Senate Building Level 4, Room 402, or Down load the application forms from The MasterCard Foundations Scholars Program website on http://mcfsp.mak.ac.ug & http://mak.ac.ug
- Submit completed Application Forms to the address in (1.) If submitting by email as an attachment, ensure the scanned copy of the scholarship application form is clearly legible and send to: email@example.com
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information