Professor Ruth Hall holds the South African Research Chair in Poverty, Land and Agrarian Studies, which is funded by the National Research Foundation. The Chair is located at the Institute for Poverty, Land and Agrarian Studies (PLAAS) at the University of the Western Cape. This allows her to recruit, support and supervise Master’s, doctoral and post-doctoral students.
Scholarships are available to join Professor Hall’s programme.
Application Deadline: 12th June 2020 17.00 Central African Time
Eligible Countries: Africa
Type: Masters, Doctoral, Post-Doctoral, Fellowships
To be Taken at (Country): Institute for Poverty, Land and Agrarian Studies (PLAAS) at the University of the Western Cape, South Africa.
Number & Duration of Awards: Applications are invited for the following, starting in 2020:
- Five scholarships for Masters (2 years if full-time)
- Four scholarships for Doctoral study (3 years if full-time, extendable
- to a 4th year)
- Two fellowships for Post-doctoral study (2 years)
Value of Award: While the scholarships will cover fees and living expenses, the Chair also provides access to funds for other study-related costs, among others: equipment, fieldwork and conference attendance.
- Applicants must be Africans
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Application Process: Click Here To Apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information