Applications are currently invited for the International Accommodation Scholarship program which will be awarded to Individuals who are seeking to study a degree program at University of Southern Queensland – Australia.
The University of Southern Queensland will provide an accommodation food package for the duration of that self-isolation period.
- Applications for Semester 3 2020 close: 5.00pm (AEST) Friday 27 November 2020 (Last day to add Semester 3 2020 courses)
- Applications for Semester 1 2021 close: 5.00pm (AEST) Friday 5 March 2021 (Last day to add Semester 1 courses)
- Applications for Semester 2 2021 close: 5.00 pm (AEST) Friday 23 July 2021 (Last day to add Semester 2 courses)
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must have received an offer to study for Semester 3 2020, Semester 1 2021 or Semester 2 2021 in a degree program offered by the University of Southern Queensland (USQ)
- Applicants must have achieved at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.5 to retain the program.
- Applicants must have a good command of the English Language
How To Apply for International Accommodation Scholarship: Applicants must:
- complete an International Application Form and be provided an Offer Letter by the closing date (Applicants must allow processing time for Visa and application assessment where appropriate)
- complete the Residential Colleges Application and be provided an offer of residency and accept that offer
- submit your admission application personally, or through a USQ approved education agent
Visit The Official Website For More Information