AAUA Part-Time Admission 2020/2021 Session has been published. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Institute of Part-Time Programmes, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Details of the programmes are as follow.
- Professional Master Programmes
Master in Security Psychology (MSP)ü
Master in Business Administration (MBA)ü
Master in Managerial Psychology (MMP)ü
Master in Public Administration (MPA)ü
B. Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
Postgraduate Programme in Financial Management (PGDFM)ü
Postgraduate Programme in Public Administration (PGDPA)ü
Postgraduate Programme in Theology (PGDTh)ü
C. Undergraduate Programmes
B.Sc. Banking and Financeü
B.Sc. Business Administrationü
B.Sc. Computer Scienceü
B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studiesü
B.Sc. Geography and Planning Sciencesü
B.Sc. Mass Communicationü
B.Sc. Public Administrationü
B.Sc. Pure and Applied Psychologyü
B.A. English Studiesü
B.A. History and International Studiesü
B.A. Linguistics (Single Honour)ü
B.A. Linguistics and Yoruba (Combined Honours)ü
B.A. Religion and African Cultureü
D. Diploma Programmes
Diploma in Business Administrationü
Diploma in Public Administrationü
Diploma in International and Strategic Studiesü
Diploma in Computer Scienceü
HOW TO APPLY for AAUA Part-Time Admission 2020/2021
- Log on to https://iptp.aaua.edu.ng/portal/welcome/appformlandingpage
- Create an account
- Make payment. Procedure to make payment is as follows:
- Login to your account.
- Goto Payment Method
- Click on generate invoice(RRR Number).
- Take the invoice generated to the bank and make payment with the RRR Number on REMITA PLATFORM ONLY
- After payment @ the bank and obtained a payment receipt from the teller, Login to your account to confirm the payment, after then you be allowed to fill the application form
- After successful login and payment, please fill the form accordingly, upload your recent passport photograph and click on the buttons appropriately
- Ensure to print your acknowledgment and await sms for your admission information on phone soon.
- MAKE SURE YOU LOGOUT FROM YOUR APPLICATION WHEN YOU ARE DONE.
- NO APPLICANT SHOULD COME TO AKUGBA FOR SUBMISSION OF HARD COPY/PHYSICAL FORM. ONCE YOU SUBMIT ONLINE , ITS DONE. BEWARNED.
Please, you do not need to bring your printed form to our office at Akungba. Short-listing would be done online.
All candidates offered admission would receive a text message and instructions on their phones.
For more information, contact Dr. Bolanle Ogungbamila (Director of the Institute of Part-time Programmes) on 07038675198.
Dr. M. S. Ayeerun