NSUK Sandwich Admission for 2020 contact session has been announced. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Long Vocation Training (LVT) Programmes of the Institute of Education, Nasarawa State University, Keffi for 2020 academic session:
- B. (Ed) Educational Management
2. B. (Ed) Guidance and Counselling
3. B. (Ed) Social Studies
4. B.A. (Ed) English
5. B.Sc (Ed) Economics
6. B.Sc (Ed) Geography
7. B.A. (Ed) Christian Religious Knowledge
8. B.A. (Ed) Islamic Religious Knowledge
9. B.A. (Ed) French
10. B.A. (Ed) History
11. B.Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science Education
12. B.Sc. (Ed) Biology Education
13. B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics Education
14. B.Sc. (Ed) Physics Education
15. B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry Education
16. B.Sc. (Ed) Special Education
- Entry Requirements:
Candidates require five (5) credit passes at ‘O’ Level including English and Mathematics. N.C.E or Diploma in Education in any recognize and accredited institution of learning.
- Purchase of Application Form
The application form is available online on www.nsuk.edu.ng, then go to NSUK portal tap, select Institute of education – LVT portal, then select New Applicant, (you will be required to use a valid email address and password of your choice), select a programme of your choice. You will be required to pay the sum of N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira) only via Remita by generating RRR code on an invoice and pay at any branch of the following banks: Diamond Bank, UBA, ECO Bank, First Bank, Unity Bank, Keystone Bank, FCMB, Skye Bank, Zenith Bank. At the point of payment, additional transaction charges of N300.00 (Three Hundred Naira) only will be required.
- After successful payment, you will be given a printout that contains your applicant ID, and also a payment receipt. Or pay with any of the following ATM Cards (Master card, Visa, Verve) directly online. Submit a copy of these, alongside the photocopy of your credentials to: the Secretary, Institute of Education, Nasarawa State University, PMB 1022, Keffi, Nasarawa State.
- Closing Date
All duly completed Admission Forms should be submitted not later than August 20th, 2020.
- Bala .I. Ahmed II