A limited number of Provosts Assistantship and Deans Scholarships are granted to various academic departments within each College at the University of New Haven. This Fully Funded scholarship program will be awarded to individuals who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The university gives advice and a range of programs to empower applicants with the skills and knowledge to achieve for your future career and successfully change from candidates into professionals.
- Provost’s Assistantship: October 1, 2020
- Dean’s Scholarship: October 15, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Up to 75% tuition assistance and other stipends
Number of Awards: Limited
Provosts Assistantship and Deans Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applicants must have good pre-qualification record
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must be enrolled in a masters degree program at this university.
Application Process: Applicants who have successfully applied for a masters course at the University of New Haven will be automatically considered for the reward.
Visit The Official Website For More Information