Swansea University, uk is offering one fully funded scholarship worth £20,000 for January 2021, to support students for part of their centenary year.
The award programme aims to support international applicants who want to start their taught master programme at the university for the session 2020-2021.
Application Deadline: November 29, 2020
Value of Award: £20,000
Number of Awards: One
- Applicants must be fully self-funding your studies
- Applicants must be enrolling into the full-time MBA program at Swansea University
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Application Process: To apply, please create one of the following to answer ‘tell us how studying the MBA would add value to you and the communities you are part of‘ and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- 4-5 minute video (.mp4)
- 4-5 minute podcast (.mp3)
- 1,500 word diary entry (.doc, .pdf or .ppt)
In your submission, you may wish to include points on the following:
- Why you have applied to study an MBA in Swansea.
- What key values you bring to leadership.
- How you intend to make an impact on your organisation, sector and/or community after completing the MBA.
Please include your full name and student number in your submission.
We will consider applications based on:
- Understanding how the programme can impact you
- Reflecting the values of the programme
- Challenging normal business perspectives
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information