The International Students Academic Merit Scholarship is available to eligible new international students seeking a degree program at East Tennessee State University (ETSU) – USA. The scholarship covers 50 percent of the total of in and out-of-state tuition and maintenance fees only. No additional fees or costs are covered.
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at: East Tennessee State University, USA
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value of Scholarships:
- Undergraduate students: $12,500
- Graduate students: $11,500
Academic Merit Scholarship Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be admitted to ETSU as full-time, degree-seeking students. Scholarship applicants must apply for admission to ETSU before their scholarship applications can be reviewed.
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement
Application Process: Interested applicants must apply for admission to ETSU undergraduate admissions, graduate admissions
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information