Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) programme of the Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro (DSPZ) for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA COURSES
HND courses of two (2) years duration are available in the following programmes;
1. School of Agriculture
(i) Agricultural Extension and Management
(ii) Fisheries Technology
2. School of Business Studies
(ii) Banking & Finance
(iii) Business Administration
(iv) Office Technology & Management
3. School of Engineering
(i) Agric. & Bio-Environmental Engineering Tech.
(ii) Civil Engineering Technology (Water, Structure and Transport options)
4. School of Science & Technology
(i) Computer Science
Candidates for any of the HND courses listed above must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the polytechnic with a minimum of lower credit or equivalent qualifications from other similar institutions whose courses have earned NBTE Accreditation.
However, for HND Business Administration and Management, only ND in Business Administration or Marketing is acceptable.
Delta State Polytechnic HND METHOD OF APPLICATION
Forms Cost N10,000 Naira Only and currently sold in School Campus.
Interested applicants are to visit the school for the purchase of admission forms or apply online by following the procedures outlined below;
2. Click on Start New Application.
3. Read the instruction on the next page, Click Continue button to proceed with the application.
4. Fill in your details, select Programme type as Higher National Diploma from the drop down.
5. Complete and Submit your application
If your HND application is successful, you will be required to submit the following documents to the Admission Officer:
1) Five (5) recent passport photographs.
3) Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
4) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
5) Teller for the purchase of voucher card for HND Programme Application Form.
6) Two copies of your on-line Application Form.
To be announced later