Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro ND Part-time programme for the 2020/2021 Session has been announced. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for direct admission into the underlisted Courses of the Regular Part-Time Programme of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro for the 2020/2021 academic year.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) COURSES
The National Diploma (ND) courses of two (2) years duration are available by direct admission in the following:
- School of Agriculture
- Agricultural Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- School of Business Studies
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- School of Engineering
- Agric. & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- School of Environmental Studies
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- School of Science & Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Science & Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- School of Agriculture
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION
(i) National Diploma (ND) Courses
Candidates applying for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Courses must possess five credit passes in the relevant subjects in SSCE (WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB) which must include English Language and Mathematics. Other relevant subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science, Economics, Government, Geography, Commerce, Accounts etc.
INSTRUCTION FOR PURCHASE AND COMPLETION OF REGULAR PART-TIME (EVENING) PROGRAMME APPLICATION FORMS ONLINE
- The Applications Fee for all candidates is
N10,000.00 (ten thousand naira only). All interested candidates should log on to dspz.mycportal.com and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application.
- Fill in your personal data and select Programme Type, School, Department and Programme for both first and second choice course.
Note: Under Programme type: select National Diploma (Regular Part-Time). Under Department, select department of your choice (E.g. National Diploma Marketing II)
- Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enable card.
- An Application Number will be generated after a successful payment and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
Closing date for collection and submission of application form is 30th November, 2020.
Please Note: All aforementioned Programmes are duly accredited by the National Board for Technical Education.
Registrar/Secretary to Academic Board