This is to inform all UTME/Direct Entry candidates who met ignatius ajuru university of education cut off mark that Ignatius Ajuru University of Education has extended the deadline for the 2020/2021 registration exercise for both Post-UTME and Direct Entry candidates. The registration exercise which commenced on Tuesday, 14th July 2020 will now close on Sunday 6th September 2020. Candidates seeking admission into the university who have not registered for the 2020/2021 Post-UTME/DE exercise are hereby advised to do so before the expiration of the deadline of 6th September 2020.
The registration fee is N2, 000.00 only. Modalities and details for screening will be available soon on the university website and the general public will be duly informed. Further Reminders:
1. UTME/DE Candidates who did not choose the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education as First Choice and are interested in seeking admission into the University should change institution in JAMB portal to the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education as first choice and register for screening using the link in the university website. UTME candidates must score 160 and above to be eligible for registration. The registration deadline has been extended until Sunday, 6th September 2020,
2. Candidates who registered for JAMB using awaiting results should remember to upload their O’level to JAMB portal and do the same in the university portal.
3. Please, ensure error-free and seamless registration. The University is engaging in data verification of its candidates. The data provided by the candidates during registration will be electronically matched with the data provided by JAMB against every candidate. This is to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data.
4. Use your personal phone number for registration. Information will be available on a regular basis. No duplicate phone number is allowed.
5. Registration is strictly online. Register from your convenience! Anywhere!
K. H. Kue-Ikoro (Mrs.)