Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. The price of the form is N2000. See details below.
- Only candidates with Minimum JAMB Score of 120 are eligible to apply
- If you choose Kogi state Polytechnic as second choice or third choice kindly update Your First Choice of institution to Kogi State polytechnic via your Jamb portal (jamb.org)
- Visit www.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng
- Click on the apply now link
- click on applyOnline
- Click on UTME Screening Application
- Follow the displayed instruction you may wish to download the instruction as a guide
- Click on Proceed to login
- Enter“UTME No” as username and “password” as default password
- Kindly Complete the short bio-data form
- Update passport photograph with red background no more than 20kb in size
- Upload your O’level result. if awaiting kindly Select the awaiting option
- Proceed to payment of 2,000 Post- UTME Screening Fee. By clicking on the payment button
- Proceed to RRR generation
- Either click on Print to proceed to the bank to pay or click on Proceed to pay using your card details
- After completing the payment, the Printing of registration slip must be coloured.
- you must Come Along with your registration for the screening
We Strongly Advise that all students follow the Covid-19 guidelines during the Post UTME Screening
- Wash your hands before entering into thehall.
- Observe social distancing
III. Wear a Face mask/Shield
The deadline for the Post-UTME registration for the 2020/2021 academic session is now September 24th, 2020.
For Further Info and Online assistance during the application
- Kindly visit portal.kogiostatepolytechnic.edu.ng click on the live chat icon to start a live chat with any of our agents
- Agents are Online from 9am – 5pm Mon-Friday and 10am-3pm on Saturday
- You can also leave us an offline message between 5pm and 8am daily