The Fostering Research & Intra-African knowledge transfer through Mobilly & Education (FRAME), funded by the European Commission through the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) is currently awarding scholarship opportunities to high achieving African Students who are willing to undergo a degree program at partner universities.
This scholarship opportunity is designed to improve the skills and competences of students and staff through enhanced mobility between African countries. The overall goal of the project is to enhance human capital development in Africa, while strengthening intra-African collaboration.
Application Deadline: 4th September 2020
Eligible Countries: African Countries
Type: Masters, PhD
To be Taken at (Country):
- http://frame nust na/courses-offered Field of Study: PhD in Spatial Science; Engineering and Natural Resources Science.
- Namibia University of Science and Technology. Namibia’ https://www.nust.na
- University of Buea, Cameroon. https://www.ubuea cm/ Field of Study: Master’s of Science in Agricultural Economics: Science in Wetland Ecology and Management and PhD in Agronomy (Crop Production).
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana https://www.knust.edu gh/ Field of Study: PhD in Food and Post-Harvest Engineering; Sustainability Energy Technologies and Master’s of Renewable Energy Technologies.
- Hawassa University, Ethiopia http://www.huedu.et/hu/ Field of Study: Master’s of Soil and Water Engineering, Plant Science and PhD in Plant Science; Animal Science and Animal Breeding and Genetics.
- University of the Free State. South Africa https://www.ufs.ac.za/ Field of Study: Master’s in Agricultural Economics and PhD in Disaster Management
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Scholarships:
Travel and visa expenses
- One (I) return flight ticket according to travel bands
- Visa costs related to the mobility.
- Master’s € 600 and Doctorates € 900
- One-month equivalent settling-in allowance
- One extra month for female candidates.
Insurance cost (medical, travel. accident)
- € 75 maximum per month
- Applicants must be a national of a member state of the African Union and resident in Africa, and Being registered/admitted in or having obtained a HEI degree or equivalent (i.e. alumni) from one of the HEIs involved in the Partnership (including the lead applicant)
- Applicants must have being registered/admitted or having obtained a HD degree from HEI not involved in the partnership but established in Africa.
Application Process: Kindly take the following steps;
Step One: Familiarize yourself with Mobility conditions
Step Two: Familiarize yourself with Courses on offer
Step Three: Apply to Partner Universities
Step Four: Apply for Scholarship
Visit The Official Website For More Information