This is to inform all 2020/2021 prospective candidates who chose Al-Qalam University as their first choice to fill the necessary screening form at the University portal and present their credentials to the University. This is to enable the University to screen suitable and qualified candidates for this year’s admission.
- Interested candidates must have five (5) credit passes in the SSCE (WAEC or NECO) at one sitting, or six (6) credit passes at not more than 2 sittings in English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the course of study. Candidates are also to note that there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme.
- Candidates applying to the Al-Qalam University Katsina are expected to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and attain the National aggregate score of 160. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities. Candidates are required to apply for programmes of their choice by completing the JAMB Registration Forms. They are to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programmes.
- In addition, candidates must complete online Application Form of the University on this portal. No admission into the Al-Qalam University is possible without participation in the University screening exercise, and attainment of the required standard for admission into the University.
- Generally, prospective candidates/students into 200 Level (Direct Entry) would need to satisfy the following requirements before they are offered admission to the Al-Qalam University Katsina:
- Candidates should have at least five (5) credit passes in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO) at one sitting, or six (6) credit passes at not more than 2 sittings in English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the course of study. Candidates are also to note that there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme
- Obtain at least two 2 A’ Level passes at GCE or its equivalent in relevant subjects. Holders of OND/ND with Upper Credit pass or NCE with overall Credit Pass are eligible for admission to 200 Level of the relevant programmes, provided that such candidates also satisfy the requirements for admission through UTME.
How to apply for Al-Qalam University Post-UTME
Interest applicants are to proceed to https://forms.auk.edu.ng/ click on “login” and proceed to create an account and complete the registration process.