Bingham University Postgraduate admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University’s Postgraduate programmes.
Our programmes prepare students for quality and functional education in a God-fearing environment.
SALES OF APPLICATION FORMS
Application forms are on sale from 16th September, 2020 for the following Postgraduate programmes:
- FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
Department of Accounting
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (PGD)
- Master of Science in Accounting (M.Sc.)
Department of Business Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGD)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management (M.Sc.)
- FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCE
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Department of Biochemistry
- Master of Science in Biochemistry (M.Sc.)
Department of Computer Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science (PGD)
- Master of Cyber Security and Digital Forensics (MCSDF)
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Department of Political Science
- Master of Election Management (MEM)
- Master of Legislative Drafting (MLD)
Department of Mass Communication
- Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Media Communication (PGD)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are available online subject to the payment of a non-refundable fee for the programme of interest as follows:
- Master Programmes = N20,500
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) = N15,500
Bingham University Postgraduate Admission MODE OF PAYMENT:
The payment process has been streamlined to reduce the challenges associated with accessing the forms online. Check the detailed user guide here: https://bit.ly/bhu-pg-userguide for details on how to make payments. Visit the University website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/pgadmission to apply.
For any enquiries before or during registration, call: 07081417529 and 08107221407, or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Completed application forms should be printed out and submitted to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University, Kodape, Karu.
The Departmental requirements are already available on the University Website. Prospective candidates must however, satisfy the general regulations governing Postgraduate admissions at Bingham University as follows:
- Must have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Programme, or possess Certificate of Exemption in lieu;
- Must submit three (3) Referees’ Reports, attesting to the intellectual capacity, aptitude, and independent research skills of the candidate;
- Must forward relevant Academic Transcripts;
- Must possess a first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower degree in a relevant course for the Master of Science (M.Sc.) programmes.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
Completed application forms should be printed out and a copy submitted to the School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University. All candidates are expected to complete the application form and submit alongside other relevant documents.
School of Postgraduate Studies