The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) Joint Venture invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the 2021 shell Research Internship. This research Internship provides opportunities for Nigerian students (MSc., M.Phil. and Ph.D.) to gain industry-related work experience and carry out topical research within The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd. (SPDC).
Application Deadline: 22nd September 2020.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Duration of Award: 6-12 Months (Non-renewable)
- Applicants must be Nigerian students
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Langauge
Shell Research Internship Application Process: Applicants are expected to submit the following in the online form:
- A summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SCiN business during the 12 months sabbatical (400 words maximum)
- Personal and educational details.
- Relevant Work Experience
- Maximum of three (3) referees
- Application letter stating team/discipline of interest.
- Research Proposal including Study background, technical objectives, /methodology/data required, and expected outcome (1300 words maximum).
Visit The Official Website For More Information