The Management of Adeleke University has released the resumption dates for various levels of students as well as the guidelines to ensure compliance with the protocols of COVID-19 prevention. See resumption dates & guidelines below:
To resume on Sunday 18th October, 2020. Adeleke University final year students – 500 level students in Faculties of Law, Engineering and 400 Level Faculties of Sciences, Art, Basic Medical Science and Business and Social Sciences.
To resume on Thursday 22nd October, 2020 400 Level students in Law, Engineering and 300 Level Nursing, other Faculties and departments.
All other students should resume on Monday 26th October 2020 except 100 Level students who will resume at a later date in December 2020.
Let me inform our parents and students that there is no increment of fees for the current academic year despite the inflation in the country. Parents and students should however note that to ensure a peaceful, safe and more secure learning environment, all the students would be required to do the following:
1. All students are expected to undergo a Covid-19 test at the University gate on resumption. The test is a Biosensor test that would indicate whether the student has been exposed to Covid-19. Or not. Anybody with a sign of a possible Covid-19 infection would then be required to go for a full test at Osogbo at the expense of the parent.
2. Once on campus, students would not be allowed to leave until December, 2020
3. To minimize risks, please note that visitation by outsiders to students on the campus will not be allowed.
4. Parents would not be allowed to follow their child/ward to the Hostels. Students and their luggages would be transported to the Hostels by the University from the gate.
5. Parents are also to note that students would be checked into the campus between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm each day. Any student who resumes later than this time should make alternative arrangement for accommodation outside the University before coming to school the next day.
6. Every student is expected to come with his/her Covid-19 safety kits- at least one(1) pack of disposable face mask or 5 re-usable face masks, and hand sanitizer.
7. Students would be allowed on campus only with proof of payment of school fees – at least 1st instalment and the balance if any of all outstanding school fees.
8. Students would be allowed to bring infrared thermometer if they can afford it.
9. Evidence of Covid-19 status test carried out by certified hospitals and laboratories not earlier than 72 hours prior to resumption is mandatory for every student.
10. Students with pre-existing health conditions and medical appointments must resume with a certified medical report stating the date of their appointment.
11. Payments of the following fees should also be effected before students would be admitted into the Hall of residence.
12. Off-campus students would be having their lectures online. This would reduce congestion of classrooms and outside interaction with the resident students.
a. Hall due – Two thousand five hundred naira only (N 2,500) Wema Bank Students Care Account 0122849921
b. Covid-19 Test – N5, 000
c. Food take away packs – N5,000, per/session (Adeleke University Cafeteria Account Unity Bank 0019630393)
13. In view of the circumstances, physical distancing in every aspect of the University life would be strictly observed. In this regard, the capacity of rooms, classrooms and other places of public gathering has been reduced in compliance with the NCDC’s directives.
Should you have any further questions or enquiries, kindly get in contact with any of the following University Officials.
i. Clement – 07066349622
ii. Abolaji – 08068202021
iii. Adebua – 08032729862
i. Mrs Akinleye – 09055759539
ii. Bukoye – 07062884905
iii. Miss Lara – 08069210760
Be assured of the President/ Vice Chancellor’s
Oyerinde Caleb Oyejola