Applications are invited from interested and suitable qualified candidates for admission into the part-time Certificates, Diploma, and National Diploma (ND) programs of the Fed Poly of Oil and Gas in the following courses;
Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Part-time admission Courses Available;
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Elect. & Elect. Engineering Technology
- Electrical Installations
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Fabrications & Welding Technology
- Production and Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Industrial Safety & Env. Engineering Technology
- Instrumentation and Control Technology
- Maritime Management Technology
- Transport Logistics Technology
- Petroleum Marketing
- Library and Information Science Technology
- Safety & Security Management in Oil and Gas
- Office & Information Management Technology
- Public Administration
- Business Management
- Mass Communication.
One year Certificate Programmes
Requirements: A minimum of Three (3) Credit passes in SSCE or its equivalents. Work experience would be added advantage.
Three Year National Diploma (ND):
Requirements: A minimum of Five Credit (5) passes in SSCE or its equivalents including Maths and English.
How to Apply for Fed Poly of Oil and Gas Part-time admission
Application forms are available at the School of Continuing Education, Consultancy Unit of the Polytechnic @ ₦8000
Lecture begins shortly after the release of the first batch of admission list.
For further enquiries, call 08060130797, 08067794755
Signed: Barr. (Mrs) A. Boma-George; FICMC (Registrar)