The University of Glasgow is awarding scholarship opportunities in Tourism Development & Culture (TourDC). The Erasmus Mundus joint programme is made available for well-qualified International Students.
The University of Glasgow is the leading partner in the consortium of universities that have developed this Erasmus Mundus Joint programme. Other degree-awarding partners include the University of Malta, Lund University (Sweden) and University Institute Lisbon.
Erasmus Mundus joint programme Application Deadline: 8th January 2021.
Eligible Countries: EMJMD student scholarships can be offered to students from any region of the world – however no more than three from the same country or with the same nationality will be awarded in the same intake. The scholarship’s terms depend on your country of origin/residence.
To be Taken at (Country): UK
Eligible Field(s): Tourism Development & Culture (Msc)
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The EMJMD student scholarship includes:
- a contribution to your participation costs (including tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to your participation in the EMJMD study programme)
- a contribution to your travel and installation costs
- a monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme
Duration of Award: 2 years
- Applicants who will only obtain a minimum 2:1 Honours degree or equivalent (e.g. a Grade Point Average of 75%) at the end of the academic year, preceding the EMJMD intake, can nevertheless apply for a scholarship and can be selected by the consortium, under the condition that the student obtains the required degree prior to the beginning of the Master course.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Erasmus Mundus joint programme Application Process: Click Here To Apply
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information