This is to inform the public and prospective students of the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) that the management of the university has reopened the 2020/2021 Post-UTME registration portal. (Note that this screening exercise is only open to candidates who chose the University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration and scored up to 160 in the exams).
Candidates who have changed institution to UNIMAID and are unable to Login should send an email with their complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org).
You are strongly advised to visit the requirements page here to make sure you qualify for the course you are screening for.
Interested applicants are to proceed to https://portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme/login to apply.
Use your JAMB registration number as both username and password to Login. (If unable to Login kindly refer to the message above).
- If successful you will be required to provide a valid email address, kindly provide one and click submit
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected back to the login page.
- log in again with your Jamb number as username and password, you will be required to change your password.
- After changing the password, you will be redirected to the payment page.
- After making the payment, log in with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
- Continue with your registration
- First, you will be redirected to the course selection page where you are required to provide the following
- UTME first choice (NOTE: you can only select a course with requirements below or equal to your JAMB score and not above.
- UTME second choice
- Next, you will be redirected to a biodata form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, your UTME registration passport photograph will be there, save and click next.
- Here you will be required to provide your O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
- If awaiting results click on the Awaiting Results button, then whenever the result is available you can come back and update it.
- On the next step, you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- Next, you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click-submit when completed and confirm submission.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
***For DE candidates that are within Maiduguri, kindly drop a copy of the completed form, DE form, and your certificates at the admissions office, UNIMAID. ***